Our fabulous team here at Easy Access Self Storage would like to wish all of our valued customers a very Happy New Year. The year may not have started as we all may have hoped but we remain open and will support you safely throughout this most recent lockdown.
The safety of our staff and customers is of upmost importance to us and we run our facilities to the highest standards and following all government advice. We react immediately to any change in this advice. We politely ask that all customers visiting our self storage facilities in Manchester and Stockport adhere to government guidelines.
When visiting your storage unit you can feel assured that we reduce direct contact where possible. Of course if you wish to speak with us directly our friendly team are available and will wear a face covering at all times.
How you know you are safe when visiting Easy Access Self Storage:
- All of our units are drive up.
- We have no lifts or busy corridors.
- We practice social distancing at all times and reduce staff numbers accordingly.
- Distanced floor markings.
- Hand sanitiser stations.
- Limited numbers allowed in reception at any one time.
- Intensified cleaning throughout, especially in high traffic and touch point areas like our PIN entry.
New Year is a time when many of our customers declutter and place seasonal and rarely used items into storage. You are still able to do this safely and conveniently at Easy Access Self Storage and we are here to answer any questions you may have.